Can you thrive without a blog
Marketing strategies are increasingly becoming numerous by the day. The quest to attract clients amid information overload has turned more confusing for budding entrepreneur, as multiple suggestions spring up for every simple search made online.
Thankfully, we can discuss blogging without much confusion when online brand exposure is brought up.
Blogging is the singular most efficient method of boosting brand’s visibility with little or no financial involvement, yet, with high Return on Investment (ROI).
A statement from Hubspot makes it clearer, and I quote
“B2B marketers who use blogs receive 67% more leads than those who do not, and marketers who have prioritized blogging are 13x more likely to enjoy positive ROI. In other words, if you’re not already blogging, now is definitely the time to start”.
Below are concrete reasons why you need a blog for your business
- A blog shows your relevance: You can’t be in an industry without having a say on issues going on therein. Having a blog on your website portrays you as a relevant participant in whatever field of business you are involved.
- A blog establishes you as an industry leader: Showcasing your relevance to the industry is not all a blog can do; depending on the quality of your content, you can establish yourself as an industry leader and authority in your field of business.
- Connects people with your brand: There is no greater way to connect people with your brand than blogging. By constantly solving your audience problems, and educating them on issues relating to your business, you indirectly build trust, connection and relationship with potential and existing clients.
- With blogging, you gain influence and impact change: What is your relevance on the internet if you have no impact on individuals interacting with you. Blogging gives you the platform to impact the ideal change necessary to influence your audience.
- Blogs increases search engine traffic. Search engine traffic is a major determinant of being found online. Blogging delivers that to your brand. The more you add pages to your website, the more organic visibility you get. Every new page provides more opportunity to be seen online.
- Gives you a unique opportunity to share your voice and personality: Audience can learn all about you and what brand you represent just by visiting your blog. You also have freedom to showcase your expertise.
- Blogging makes your social media actions more relevant: The need to constantly interact and share valuable contents on social media is given boost when you involve blogging as part of your marketing activity. You don’t only share other people’s work, yours too is shared.
- Your website converts more with blogging: Constant activity on your website through blogging is an indication that the business is vibrant and kicking. This attracts more conversions for the site.
- Blog helps generate inbound link: The more you blog, the more people connect to you as reference and quotes, this brings high quality inbound link, thus improving page authority.
- Blogging helps you increase your keyword base: Blogging improves keyword base of your website. The more you dish out quality blogs, the better you rank in long tail keywords.
Adopting blogging as a marketing strategy has enormous potentials to expose your business with far-reaching results. Both big companies and start-ups are using it as part of lead generation. In next review of your business strategies, give blogging considerable attention, while you checkmate those militating factors preventing you from blogging.